Class of '85 Wine Tasting
You are invited to a private tasting hosted by winemaker Lise Pfau Ciolino '85, showcasing several wines from her mountainside vineyards in Sonoma County.
- Saturday, May 23, 5:30-7:00pm
- Keeney Quad (Jameson), Class of 1985 Lounge
Members of the Class of 1985 and their guests are invited to sample Montemaggiore wines. No tickets, reservations, or RSVP necessary.
For more information:
- Learn about Lise's Organic and Biodynamic Vineyards in Sonoma County
- Explore her Portfolio of Wines
- Find out about Lise's career change from Software to Syrah in Brown's Conduit Magazine
- Read about the Montemaggiore Story
Come for a well-deserved taste of wine after the Service Project, and prior to the Class Photo and Dinner. Hope to see you there!